Tecasafe Wildland Firefighter Jacket
The Wildland Firefighter Jacket features a contoured stand-up collar designed for maximum thermal protection, as well as large bellows pockets with Hook and Loop closure and drain holes.
- Material: TecaSafe Plus Gold
- Contoured stand-up collar designed for maximum thermal protection
- Throat tab closure
- Underarm vents with press stud front closure
- Concealed press stud closure
- 50mm 3M Firetrim around base and sleeves
- Large bellows pockets with Hook and Loop closure and drain holes
- Hook and Loop closure tabs on sleeve tabs
- Draw cord around the base of the jacket
- All stress points bar tacked
Certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS 4824:2006 Protective clothing for firefighters - Requirements and test methods for protective clothing used for wildland firefighting (ISO 15384:2003, MOD)
Browse through our range of Firefighting Protective Clothing and Equipment - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: