The BIG RED® Leather Welding Apron
The BIG RED® Welding Apron manufactured from soft, premium selected BIG RED® Split Leather, includes leather straps for additional durability, adjustable for the perfect fit.
- BIG RED® selected split leather
- Bib style
- Leather adjustable straps at wait and neck
- Quick release buckles
- Size 914 mm long x 559 mm wide
- ISO 11611 Class 2
Elliotts BIG RED® welder's apparel uses soft, premium, selected red butt BIG RED® leather which is extremely durable, flame resistant and offers excellent protection from welding spatter and dross. Leather is extremely strong wearing and protects your workwear not only from the hazards of welding but also abrasion, fluids and general wear and tear.
Certifications and Standards
Elliotts BIG RED® Apron has been independently third party CE Certified to ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes. Click Here for more details.
ISO 11611 Class 2: more hazardous welding techniques and situations, causing higher levels of spatter and radiant heat. Click Here for more details.
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Third Party Certification to Standards – Why? - Click Here
- Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s - Click Here
Browse through our range of Welding Clothing and Gear - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: