The BIG RED® Welding Helmet Nape
The BIG RED® Welding Helmet Nape provides excellent head and neck protection that is attached to your helmet. It is attached to a welding helmet using self-stick Hook & Loop. The nape is 190mm long and utilises a concertina design which folds up easily and neatly at the top of your head as you raise your helmet. All seams are sewn with heat resistant Aramid thread for extra durability.
- BIG RED® selected split leather
- Concertina design does not impede lifting and lowering your helmet
- Sewn with Aramid heat resistant thread.
- ISO 11611 Class 2
Elliotts BIG RED® welder's apparel uses soft, premium, selected red butt BIG RED® leather which is extremely durable, flame resistant and offers excellent protection from welding spatter and dross. Leather is extremely strong wearing and protects your workwear not only from the hazards of welding but also abrasion, fluids and general wear and tear.
Certifications and Standards
Elliotts BIG RED® Welding Helmet Nape has been independently third party CE Certified to ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes. Click Here for more details.
ISO 11611 Class 2: more hazardous welding techniques and situations, causing higher levels of spatter and radiant heat. Click Here for more details.
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Third Party Certification to Standards – Why? - Click Here
- Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s - Click Here
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Welding Clothing and Gear - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: