The GOLDEN CHIEF® Premium Leather Welding Spats
Designed to protect your boots from damaging welding spatter and dross. The spats are manufactured from selected soft, premium GOLDEN CHIEF® pig split leather. The spat utilises a 50mm hook and loop closure with strap and buckle under the boot. All seams are sewn with heat resistant Kevlar® thread.
- Premium gold pig split leather
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- 50mm hook and loop closure
- Webbing under-boot strap with hook and loop closure
- Reinforced wear areas
- Double leather moulded toe area
- Length - 730 mm
The GOLDEN CHIEF® range is manufactured from soft, premium, selected GOLDEN CHIEF® pig split leather which is extremely durable, flame resistant and offers excellent protection from welding spatters and dross. Leather is an extremely strong-wearing material which can protect your workwear not only from the hazards of welding but also from abrasion, fluids and general wear and tear.
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Third Party Certification to Standards – Why? - Click Here
- Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding - Click Here
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s - Click Here
- See more of our Welding Clothing range - Here.
Find out more about our Safety Products:
For enquiries, please get in touch with us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: