The Original BIG RED® Welding Glove
The Big Red® welding glove is famous in the Australasian welding market and sets the benchmark for professional welding gloves.
The Big Red® is designed for extra durability and comfort, we only use the highest quality materials. Our leather is carefully selected to be soft and of high quality and our liners are cotton for additional comfort and additional flame resistance.
Many have tried to copy our glove and failed to meet the quality and protection levels that the original Big Red® continually offers.
We know welders come in all shapes and sizes so the Big Red® is available in various sizes. We have a Big Red® to fit you, male or female, small or large.
- Manufactured from soft, premium, selected red butt BIG RED® leather.
- Fully lined with 100% cotton to improve heat protection and manager perspiration.
- Wear seams are welted for additional protection and wear life.
- Sewn with heat resistant Kevlar® thread for extra durability.
- 406mm long
- Sizes: XSM, SML, MED, LRG, XLG, 2XL, 3XL
Certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 Occupational protective gloves - Protection against mechanical risks (EN 388) and AS/NZS 2161.4:1999 Occupational protective gloves – Protection against thermal risks (heat and fire) EN407
- AS/NZS 2161.3/ EN388 – 3244
- AS/NZS 2161.4/ EN407 - 41324X
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Welding Gloves - HERE
If you need further information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Follow us on: