The WAKATAC® Hi-Vis Welding Jacket with Chrome Leather Sleeves & Reflective Trim
- WAKATAC® Proban® body.
- Durable split leather sleeves
- Silver FR Reflective trim
- Longer length at the back for extra protection
- Hook & Loop Side closure. Ensuring easy donning & doffing
- Sewn with Aramid heat resistant thread
- Comfortably fits over standard work clothes
- ISO 11611 Class 2
- Sizes: SML - 6XL
All WAKATAC® FR Cotton Welding apparel is made from safe to wear Proban® 100% cotton. WAKATAC® PROBAN® fabrics meet the requirements of the OEKO-TEX® standard 100 'Confidence in Textiles'. Click Here for more details.
Certifications and Standards
Elliotts Proban® range of welding apparel is made to meet the requirements of ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes. Click Here for more details.
This WAKATAC® Welding garment is certified by SAI Global to AS4602.1:2011 High Visibility Safety Garments: Garments for highrisk applications.
ISO 11611 Class 2: more hazardous welding techniques and situations, causing higher levels of spatter and radiant heat. Click Here for more details.
AS4602.1:2011 - Class N Night time use only
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Proban and OEKO-TEX
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s Click Here
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Welding Clothing and Gear - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: