The WAKATAC® Welding Jacket
The WAKATAC® welding jacket is 762mm long and made from WAKATAC® Proban. The jacket has an extended back for extra protection and has an off-set Hook and Loop closure for extra durability.
- WAKATAC® Proban® body and sleeves
- Hook & Loop Side closure. Ensuring easy donning & doffing
- Sewn with Aramid heat resistant thread.
- Comfortably fits over standard work clothes
- ISO 11611 Class 2
- Sizes: SML – 6XL
- Longer length at the back for extra protection
All WAKATAC® FR Cotton Welding apparel is made from safe to wear Proban® 100% cotton. WAKATAC® PROBAN® fabrics meet the requirements of the OEKO-TEX® standard 100 ‘Confidence in Textiles’. Click Here for more details.
Certifications and Standards:
Elliotts Proban® range of welding apparel is made to meet the requirements of ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes. Click Here for more details.
ISO 11611 Class 2: more hazardous welding techniques and situations, causing higher levels of spatter and radiant heat. Click Here for more details.
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Proban and OEKO-TEX
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s Click Here
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Welding Clothing and Gear - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: