WAKATAC® Welding Jacket with Chrome Leather Sleeves & Safety Harness Access
The WAKATAC® welding jacket with chrome leather sleeves is 762mm long and made from WAKATAC® Proban® and durable split leather. The jacket has a rear opening with Hook and Loop closure for safety harness accessibility.
The jacket has an extended back for extra protection and has an off-set Hook and Loop closure for extra durability. The addition of chrome leather sleeves offers extra durability for the sleeve area which is usually destroyed first by welding spatter and dross.
- WAKATAC® Proban® body.
- Durable split leather sleeves
- Rear opening with hook & loop closure for harness accessibility
- Hook & Loop Side closure. Ensuring easy donning & doffing
- Sewn with Aramid heat resistant thread.
- Comfortably fits over standard work clothes
- ISO 11611 Class 2
- Sizes: SML – 6XL
- Longer length at the back for extra protection
All WAKATAC® FR Cotton Welding apparel is made from safe to wear Proban® 100% cotton. WAKATAC® PROBAN® fabrics meet the requirements of the OEKO-TEX® standard 100 ‘Confidence in Textiles’. Click Here for more details.
Certifications and Standards
Elliotts Proban® range of welding apparel is made to meet the requirements of ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes. Click Here for more details.
ISO 11611 Class 2: more hazardous welding techniques and situations, causing higher levels of spatter and radiant heat. Click Here for more details.
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Proban and OEKO-TEX
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s Click Here
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Welding Clothing and Gear - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: