WAKATAC Quarter Back Welding Jacket with Chrome Leather Sleeves
The WAKATAC® QuarterBack Welding Jacket has been designed using quality WAKATAC® Proban® and soft chrome leather. The design incorporates an open back to maximise airflow and allow body heat to easily escape and ensure it does not get trapped against your body. Heavy wear areas on the sleeves and shoulder sections are made of soft heavy duty chrome leather to ensure maximum protection from spatter and dross, even when welding overhead. The underarm section of the sleeves is made from WAKATAC® Proban®, not leather which reduces bulk and weight and improves moisture management.
The WAKATAC® QuarterBack Jacket is ideal for hot and humid conditions and for welding outdoors and could make this the lightest and coolest welding jacket available.
- WAKATAC® Proban® body
- Soft durable Chrome Leather Sleeves with a top of shoulder reinforcements.
- Open-back design section reduces weight and increases airflow
- 50mm FR nylon belt with QR buckle
- WAKATAC Proban under arms reduces bulk and improves moisture management
- 50mm Hook and Loop side closure
- 3 front pockets and internal chest pocket
All WAKATAC® FR Cotton Welding apparel is made from safe-to-wear Proban® 100% cotton. WAKATAC® PROBAN® fabrics meet the requirements of the OEKO-TEX® standard 100 ‘Confidence in Textiles’. Click Here for more details.
Certifications and Standards:
Elliotts Proban® range of welding apparel is made to meet the requirements of ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes. Click Here for more details.
This Welding garment is certified by SAI Global to AS4602.1:2011 High Visibility Safety Garments: Garments for high risk applications.
ISO 11611 Class 2: more hazardous welding techniques and situations, causing higher levels of spatter and radiant heat. Click Here for more details.
AS4602.1:2011 – Class D Day time use only
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Proban and OEKO-TEX
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s Click Here
Browse through our range of Welding Clothing and Gear - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: