Orange Proban® Extra Long Welding Hood
Made from 320gsm Proban® (flame-resistant 100% cotton treated with Proban). This welding protective clothing is cool, comfortable, 100% flame resistant, ideal for medium-duty welding applications.
- Constructed with an extra length to cover the welder's chest and back
- Equipped with side gussets for a more comfortable fit
- With a drawstring closure around the face to ensure maximum protection
- Full Proban protection
All Elliotts FR Cotton Welding apparel is made from safe-to-wear Proban® 100% cotton. PROBAN® fabrics meet the requirements of the OEKO-TEX® standard 100 ‘Confidence in Textiles’. Click Here for more details.
Certifications and Standards:
Elliotts Proban® range of welding apparel is made to meet the requirements of ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
This Welding garment is certified by SAI Global to AS4602.1:2011 High Visibility Safety Garments: Garments for high risk applications.
ISO 11611 Class 2: more hazardous welding techniques and situations, causing higher levels of spatter and radiant heat.
AS4602.1:2011 – Class D Day time use only
Need more Information on Protective Clothing for Welding?
- Introduction to Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Standards on Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Materials used in Protective Clothing for Welding Click Here
- Learn more about Proban and OEKO-TEX
- Protective Clothing for Welding FAQ’s Click Here
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Welding Clothing and Gear - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: